MCA Golf Challenge
Please join us in celebrating our 20th Anniversary of the annual MCA Golf Challenge! This event is the only major corporate fundraiser for our school each year, and this year we are trying to achieve something we have never done before in raising $50,000 for our school! This event allows MCA to provide tuition assistance to students who otherwise would not be able to attend our school. In addition to this, we will utilize these funds to further develop our French Immersion program and update our computer lab.
YOU can partner with us in making a HUGE difference in the lives of our students in several ways:
- Be a golfer (cost $100 – includes green fees and power cart)
- Register an entire team of 4 golfers! (cost $400/team – includes green fees and power cart)
- Be a “virtual” golfer (maybe you are not into golf, but you would love to help us fundraise)
- Corporate Sponsorship (See Corporate Sponsorship Section Below)
*Please note: Only golfers who fundraise or donate a minimum of $250 will qualify for the individual golfer prizes. This also applies to teams of 4 – only team members who raise or donate $250 will qualify for individual prizes.
Click HERE to Register
Golfer contributions of at least $100 or non-golfer contributions of at least $10 are income tax deductible and will be receipted.
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019
Location: Moncton Golf & Country Club
212 Coverdale Rd, Riverview, NB
Registration Time: 11:30 AM | Tee-off Time: 12:30 PM
Why YOU should participate
- Someone is GUARANTEED to win $1000 CASH!
- Someone is GUARANTEED to win $500 CASH!
- HOLE IN ONE Prize: $15,000 in Maytag appliances (Sponsored by: Alpha’s Appliance Solutions)
- Long Drive prizes ranging in value from $100 – $300
- The Academy – support a great school that makes a difference in the lives of precious young people.
- Give golf a try – we will team you with others who will encourage you, and ensure you have a great round and a great day!
- It’s FUN!
- There will also be prizes for the Best Team Score as well as Most “Honest” Team
What a difference a day will make!
By committing your time and energy and becoming part of the Moncton Christian Academy Golf Challenge, you are partnering with us in positively impacting young people in our community. It is our passion to see our region’s youth equipped with the education, skills and values they will need to be a generation of responsible productive leaders and members of our community.
Moncton Christian Academy is southeast New Brunswick’s largest private school with an enrollment of over 140 students from Kindergarten through Grade 12. We receive no government funding, so we need to fund our programs through tuition, donations and the annual golf corporate fundraising event.
The mandate of Moncton Christian Academy is to provide academic excellence while encouraging spiritual and personal growth, in partnership with parents. These are the qualities that we believe will equip students to make a valuable contribution to their community, province, and nation.
ALL Fundraisers raising $500 or more will receive a prize to acknowledge their contribution to furthering the development of MCA!
Past Fundraising prizes have included (example only – subject to change):
- Magic Mountain Splash Zone pass for 2
- Kitchen Aid food processors
- $100 gift certificate
- Magic Mountain all zone passes for family of 4
- Auto Indulgence car detailing
- Kitchen Aid mixer
- Men’s Citizen Pro Master watch
- Maytag over range microwave
- Maytag dishwasher
- Maytag washer and dryer
The following sponsorship options are available for the MCA Golf Challenge:
- Event Sponsorship – $1,000
- Major Sponsor – $500
- Corporate Hole Sponsor – $250
- Sponsor one of our participants for any amount
Please make cheques payable to Moncton Christian Academy
We will be acknowledging our appreciation to our event sponsors in media prior to, during and after our big event and here on our MCA web site for the school year. All financial contributions are income tax deductible, and every contribution will make a difference.
Thank you very much for your time, consideration and support.
Dr. Corey Burton
The Sea Can Guy
Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga
AC Stevenson & Partners
A&M Auto Repair
All-Phase Heating and Cooling
Argus Hearing Centre
Armour Transportation Systems
Cape 16 Market
Changing Leaf Inc.
CR Yardworks & Equipment
Eastwind Business Solutions
Exit Realty – Mike Doiron
Kevin Williams Financial
MRM Drilling & Contruction
Work & Play