The first step in the admissions procedure is to complete the application form. Once the application has been received, an appointment will be arranged with the Administrator. The purpose of this meeting is to provide an opportunity for parent(s), student(s), and MCA to learn about each other, including respective values and educational philosophy.
Once all the requested documents have been received and the application process has been completed, parents will be informed if the student has been accepted for admission.
- Completed MCA Application 2021-2022
- Confidential Student Evaluation submitted by current Principal, Homeroom Teacher or Daycare Instructor in the case of Kindergarten
- Parents’ Understanding and Commitment Form
- Student Commitment Form (Grades 6-12 only)
- Letter of reference from a pastor or non-family member
- Application Fee (see Applicable School Fees pages 3-5 of application)
- Recent Report Card
- Any applicable support documentation listed in the Student Information section of Application
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Once the above documents for admission have been received, the office will contact you to set up a time for your child to participate in a class visit and complete an intake assessment.
- There is a $50 Application Fee for new students applying to the Academy.
- $100 Technology Fee (Grades 1 to 12 only).
- Monthly Tuition fees for the school year 2021-2022:
Kindergarten Program $4,620.00 Each child ($385.00 per month)
Grade 1-12 Regular Program $5,796.00 Each child ($483 per month)
- A monthly statement is issued at the beginning of the month and is due upon receipt for lock and locker rental, sports fees, grad fees, student council activity fees, and other non-curriculum billable items.
School Fees and Payment of Accounts
MCA is a private non-profit school that operates primarily through the payment of tuition fees, proceeds from our Annual Golf Challenge, and from Lamplighters, those individuals who generously give gifts to provide a Christian education for those who otherwise would be unable to afford it. We want all children to be able to receive a quality Christian education. MCA has a tuition assistance program that is available for qualifying families.
Parents and guardians are expected to understand and accept that enrollment of their child(ren) in MCA is a substantial financial commitment for the entire academic year. Tuition is a yearly fee payable August 1st or by monthly payment arrangements beginning August 1st of each year.